Numbering heads are usually used in combination with presses.
The following parameters determine a numbering head’s design:
- Character height (usually 1 to 10 mm)
- Character width (standard, medium or fine)
- Number of wheels (2 to 20)
- Manually/automatically changed
For embossing, there are sets with a male/female numbering head.
There is also a numbering head punch stamp:
- Character height 1.5 to 8 mm
- With 4 to 9 wheels
- Manually adjusted, equipped with a locking pin
Numbering heads can also be custom-made on request.
Call us on +31 (0)10 415 64 00 or email us at firstname.lastname@example.org for a free quote.