One of the benefits of laser coding mentioned most frequently by our clients is the reliability. We place a great deal of value in good, reliable machines. In the field of laser marking, for instance, we have stocked SIC Marking machines for many years now. Over the years, these machines have proven to be of excellent quality.
Marking or engraving on metal and plastic
The SIC Marking Fibre laser is very well suited for marking plastic and metal. The machine has a number of great benefits: the laser is very compact, energy efficient and has a very long lifespan.
Workstation Model Properties
- 20 or 50-watt version
- Marking window of 100 x 100 mm - 210 x 210 mm*
- Fully-shielded cabinet with manual or pneumatic door*
- Connection for smoke extraction (optional)
- Manually or electrically adjustable focus distance*
- Comes with free software for installation on a PC
- Red outline of the marking
Marking large parts
Do you need to mark large parts or products, up to 520 mm high and 820 mm deep? SIC Marking has launched a laser marking station, especially for marking large parts: the XXL-Box.
A SIC Marking Fibre laser specifically for integration applications is also available.
* Depending on which type is chosen