Valentin label printers
There are various models of the Valentin label printer available. Machines that are especially designed for various applications are available:
- For the printing of small or large volumes of labels
- For a low (200 dpi), medium (300 dpi) or high (600 dpi) resolution
- For a clean or industrial environment
- Controlled via serial, parallel, USB, Ethernet or wireless Ethernet port.
- For thermal transfer or thermal direct printing
- With or without rewinder, cutter or dispenser.
- With or without internal memory card
Valentin printer models overview
- Micra: entry-level model
- Pica II: professional and economic
- Vita II: flexible, efficient and reliable
- Compa II: for industrial use, can also optionally come equipped with a pneumatic cylinder
- Vario III: ideal for stand-alone use
- Spectra: for heavy-duty industrial use
The following printers are available for integration into labeling machines:
SPX II and SPE for heavy-duty industrial use
Would you like to consult one of our Sales Engineers about the best type for your application?
You can reach us on +31 (0)10 415 64 00 and email@example.com.