New Datalogic DS5100 laser scanner: performs under all operating conditions
Datalogic, the world leader in automatic data capture and process automation, announces the DS5100: a flexible, powerful and compact laser scanner. The different models in the DS5100 series all offer excellent reading performance and integrated industrial connectivity. Thanks to the availability of models with medium and long read range, oscillating mirror and sub-zero, the DS5100 laser scanner can handle a wide range of applications, such as: traceability of production, end of line, automated warehouse, intra-logistics, pallet reading and a cold environment.
Most important features
We have listed the most important features of the new series of laser scanners for you:
- Medium and Long range models, linear and oscillating mirror models
- Mechanical focus adjustment for extreme application flexibility
- On-board Ethernet/IP and PROFINET fortotal embedded connectivity to main industrial Fieldbus provide cost saving, simplified cabling and short installation time
- Digital Signal Technology (DST), ACR4™ reconstruction technology, PACKTRACK™ for outstanding reading performance
- Superior ambient light immunity
- Top industrial grade, IP65 and subzero version for low temperature environments
- X-PRESS™ interface, Genius™ configuration software, multi-language display, rotating connectors block for easy installation, setup and maintenance
Do you want more information?
Our Sales Engineers are happy to tell you more about the possibilities of this new series of laser scanners. Call +31 (0) 10 415 64 00 or send an e-mail to firstname.lastname@example.org.